subscribe

Search a post

28 July 2017

Bright and Colourful in Havana, Cuba


Colourful 
adjective  col·or·ful  \ˈkə-lər-fəl\

As I was packing for Cuba, all I could think of was how enthusiast I was to bring so many colourful clothes to this country. Wearing bright colours has such a great effect on my mood even know I am usually one to play safe and rock my neutrals when I'm in London or Paris.


The jumpsuit that I'm wearing here had quit its effect when I posted a photo on Instagram. I received a whole lot of messages asking me where I purchased it and my response surprised more than one.

The jumpsuit is from the 'Parisian' brand which is sold in New Look stores and on their official website. Unfortunately it is now completely sold out but they do have similar pieces available such as this navy floral jumpsuit and this red floral maxi dress.










SaveSave

Connect with me

Back to Top