subscribe

Search a post

10 April 2017

Video| Lookbook : Portugal & Spain Edition



Visual
adjective  vi·su·al  \ˈvi-zhə-wəl, -zhəl; ˈvizh-wəl\

As I was travelling around Portugal & Spain just last week, I decided to film a Lookbook of all the different outfits that I was wearing. As you can tell by the outfits, the weather was gorgeous and therefore the Lookbook definitely came up with a end of Spring/Summery vibe. 

I am usually one to over pack every time that I travel but this time, I decided to consciously choose my outfits in advance and challenged myself to pack as little pieces as possible. 



LOOK 1
BLAZER :: H&M 
BRETON TOP :: Zara
MOM JEANS :: Boohoo 
SNEAKERS :: Reebok 

Look 2
PERFECTO :: Bershka 
OFF SHOULDER TOP :: Boohoo 
CROPPED JEANS :: Mango 
SNEAKERS :: Pimkie





LOOK 3 
TOP :: Mango 
MOM JEANS :: Pull & Bear 
SHOES :: Mango








LOOK 4
BLAZER :: H&M 
TOP :: Primark
CROPPED JEANS :: Mango 
SHOES :: H&M 






LOOK 5
Topshop :: TOP
Missguided :: JEANS
Pimkie :: SHOES















LOOK 6
TOP :: from an Independent Boutique found in a Seville's alley
MOM JEANS :: Boohoo
SHOES :: H&M 







LOOK 7
TOP :: Zara 
DENIM SKIRT :: Stradivarius 
SNEAKERS :: Reebok 





LOOK 8
T-SHIRT :: Zara
MOM JEANS :: Pull & Bear
SHOES :: Pimkie 
SILK SCARF :: Louis Vuitton


SaveSave






SaveSave

Connect with me

Back to Top