subscribe

Search a post

Skincare favourite | Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum


As a young girl, I remember watching my mum cleaning, moisturizing and taking good care of her skin every morning and every nights. I guess, as many of us, that I learned a lot about beauty from her and I especially remember seeing her using Estée Lauder products more than anything else. No wonders the brand has become one of my chouchou and I always swear by it, from skincare to makeup as you may already know thanks to my review on the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation.









It is no secret that us, French girls, spend a considerable amount of time pampering and treating ourselves and even investing in costly but effective skincare products. Not only it is important to prep our skin in the morning, our night time routine also weight a lot in the great care of it and we should treat it as a enjoyable ritual. 

The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum is lovely and light serum to apply on clean skin that has a first benefit to power skin's natural nighttime renewal and to prevent the sign of aging. 
Not only it is a must have if you are interesting in reducing lines and wrinkles but if like me, you suffer from time to time of skin dehydration  and dullness, don't look any further, this will be your holy grail product !
Every night, simply apply a drop of the serum on one hand's fingertips, touch fingertips of both hands together and gently apply on your face and neck by starting from the center and going outward. After indulging your skin with this moment of relaxation, apply a light weight overnight cream to add moisture like the Estee Lauder Night Wear Plus that will also detoxify and sooth your skin. 

I have been using the The Advanced Night Repair Serum for the last 8 months and have seen a considerable difference in terms of skin radiance and softness. The products has been created to suit all skin types and is oil and fragrance free as well as non-comedogenic which means it won't clog your pores.



SaveSave
SaveSave

Connect with me

Back to Top