subscribe

Tenin & Soul Heaven


Hi dolls ! I hope you are all very well. 

Lately I've been sharing with you the news about my latest collaboration with Soul Heaven. As I already mentioned, I really like the spirit of the brand, the pattern, colours and structures of their different clothes.  The designer and creator of the brand Jenny Lundberg is a passionate and lovely woman who makes and exquisite job.

I invite all of you to visit the Facebook page of the boutique and to have a look at the different clothes, jewelries and accessories.

Click to check Soul Heaven Facebook Page

By wearing this romper I felt like a total princess. I love the soft material of it and the train that add a divine and kind of mysterious touch to the whole piece. I wore it for a very special occasion and I was thrilled to receive compliments about it and proud to announce the collaboration with Soul Heaven.












Search a post

Stay connected !

Back to Top