subscribe

Search a post

TENIN'S LIFESTYLE | The 18th century back in fashion.



Karl Lagarfled, Dior, Christian Lacroix, Vivienne Westwood, Jean Paul Gaultier, Martin Margiela, Alexander McQueen, Thierry Mugler, Azzedine Alaia, Yohji Yamamoto, Olivier Theyskens.. 

All of them showed us the influence of the 18th century in today's fashion in an exposition that lasted from July to October 2011in le Chateau de Versailles, in France and obviously, I had to go this gorgeous exposition with my own eyes.


I went to the exposition with two of my friends and my cousin and I remember that we had a really good time. All those dresses, suits, the decoration.. Everything was beyond beautiful and it was a real pleasure to be there.

My favorite dresses of the exposition were those created by Christian Dior and a black studded dress by Thierry Mugler.














Couple pictures of the creations we had the luck to see there. 
(credit : vogue.fr)










Connect with me

Back to Top